Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday 1-5 - Chapter 12 - Sound



Today, Thursday Jan 5th, we are exploring Sound (Chapter 12 in textbook).

Class notes are here:
https://sites.google.com/site/dandradeedusite/Home/ap-physics-class-files
"AP Physics - Chp 12 - Sound.pdf"

Homework is Chp 12 Problems: # 7, 17, 21, 33, 37, 43, 55, 63

We will go over the homework on Monday.

Unfortunately, due to the early dismissal next Wednesday, Monday will be the only time our class meets. 

You should be reviewing for your midterm this weekend. You may come and see me anytime next week or the week after before your exam to ask questions and get help. 

I do not have a class period 2 and during period 5 I will probably be on hall duty near my room. 

I will also be here until at least 2:30pm every day during exams, so you can come for help after your other exams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment